Tuesday 27 May 2008

Me - Raven

Since there are two of us posting here we thought we would introduce our selves

but first we each have ID's so you can tell who is saying what so it doesn't seem like we are contradicting ourselves

My ID will be the Supreme Controller or SC

My real Name is Raven i am 21 and currently doing a media course which finishes in a couple o fmonths

my interest include 3D modeling as you will see by some of the posts and links i post here i also write for short films none have been made yet as i wont let the scripts out of my site as they suck maybe one day i will but not yet.

I consider myself a Doctor Who loyalist and while i like (said very loosely) the new series it is not doctor who and never will be the classic series ended with the 7th doctor and Ace walking off back to the tardis in Survival as far as im concerned.

My big love in sci fi are Daleks Predators and Cylons

thats enough from em if you want to knwo more let me know and ill get back to you

Raven

No comments: