Wednesday 28 May 2008

SDC - Renders and TV21?














Hello Folks, SDC here, with a couple of renders for y'all, first off we have an interior of a dalek ship I'm working on for the animated version of Iain Mclumpha's comic-The Mystery Planet. The models were made by Iain himself and poserised by Billy Bowers.

I'm quite pleased with it after rigging up the Ear lights and setting up quite a retro mood, tell me what you all think, criticism is appreciated.

















And here I have my own Dalek model with the colours of our good friends the alternative universe Daleks, it's kind of a teaser for part 1 of 3 animated Dalek Episodes.

I stole the colour scheme from Ravens old model (Ooooh, how could I?) but it was too damn good to resist. Please don't use this picture without my permission, if you use the one above I will come down much harder as that belongs to Iain partially (Mainly)......



Unlikely to put up more renders tommorow as I'm off to london, maybe I'll take some photos and add daleks?

SDC

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Nice models there Calvin and Raven